I was recently nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger award by 1 & only Pebz. I want to thank her for thinking of me. She is a newcomer to blogging and I would encourage you to have a look at her blog. I enjoy reading her posts as she is honest and authentic in her sharing of her experiences. Like all of us she has had her ups and downs and she is not afraid to share about her incites from them. She says, “I found and learnt that there is so much strength in vulnerability,” and I think this sums up her posts nicely. 1 & only Pebz I would like to encourage you to keep on writing!
Here are the Rules:
• Thank the person that nominated you, with a link to their blog
• Make a post of the award (with a photo)
• Post the rules
• Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
• Nominate 10-30 other bloggers
My Responses to her Questions
- If you could go back to any era in time, what would it be and why?
My personality type weighs the pros and cons of every age and I really would not like to choose any era.
- If you were caste for a movie, what role would you like to play? It can be for character already played or one that you’ve created…
I think I would like to play the role of a female explorer who makes a difference and contributes to the world of environmentalism.
- What has been the most life changing point in your life?
If I could only pick one answer I would say it was having children.
- What are three words that best describe you?
Gentle, strong, empathic
- What’s the one thing you’ve wanted to do but haven’t got to do and why?
I would have liked to climb Mt Kilimanjaro; I struggled with problems related to my ankles, knees and hips. I discovered at the beginning of this year that I have an old fracture in my ankle and damaged ligament. This is probably what has contributed to my physical struggle. So I might if I get fit enough be able to do it still.
- Savvy Raj
- Haroon Mirza
- Neha nandwana
- Nilesh Sharma
- Tangie T. Woods
- The Strong Traveller
- I am going to nominate anybody that is reading this and would like to participate. Consider yourself nominated.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Do you like to travel or not; if so where would you like to go next?
- What is your most spiritual activity?
- What is your most favorite form of art/creativity?
- What do you enjoy thinking about?
- What are three words that describe you?
Thank you again to 1 & only Pebz I wish you all the best for your future blogging.
Take care. Enjoy your weekend.