I am feel honored to be chosen for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award, now for the second time. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I am humbled in accepting this nomination; my sincere gratitude. I appreciate the blogging community very much and have enjoyed all the connections with each one of you. I have felt supported and I treasure the opportunity you have awarded me to share in your lives too.
I want to thank Uratilweee in nominating me for this award. I have just recently started reading her blog and I am enjoying it very much. She shares wonderful stories from her life and interaction with her family and I think she has a delightful way of writing. I look forward to enjoying the interaction in the future.
Let us inspire lives together. – Vincent Ehindero
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
● Display the blog award on your blog.
● Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website. Uratilweee
- Post the rules
● Answer the questions they have given you.
● Nominate seven up to ten bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog posts.
● Ask them seven questions.
My QUESTIONS FROM URATILWEEE ARE 🙂
- What inspires you?
Real life interaction and communication with others inspires me, walking in nature inspires me, great role models who live life well, my beliefs in a God who loves us inspires me to love with compassion: so many things inspire me.
2. Do you have any ridiculous goals in life?
If I get to live a long life I want to be active and still writing and doing art at the age of 96 years old.
3. What event in your life would make a good movie?
It depends on what sort of movie you want to watch. I have many stories for many different types of movies. But I think the most moving story would be about the healing that took place in my relationships as I grew older.
4. You only get three words to describe yourself – what are they?
Gentle, creative, strong.
5. If you could be any fictional character who would it be?
I would be Rannoch from Firebringer.
6. What kind of things really make you laugh?
Situational humour and dark humour, most of all just being with friends and family and the funny little things that people come out with.
7. Do you think that we create the reality we live in?
In many ways I do think we perpetuate our reality we live in but whether we create the initial reality I don’t think so.
8. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
I would like to go back as an adult in the 1970s
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES.
- How long have you been blogging?
- How were you inspired to blog?
- What are some of your happiest moments?
- Do you have pets?
- Did you grow up knowing your grandparents?
- Where do you like to sing when you sing?
- Who is your role model?
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE:
- Diary of a Gen-X Traveler
- Dr Naseem
- Dr. Eric Perry
- Ebony and Crows
- How to be cool
- Big Hair Diaries
- Didis Art Design
Once again I want to thank Uratilweee for nominating me for this award. May you flourish in your blogging and enjoy developing your voice and your writing.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend.